- Same sex female couples
- Single females
- Heterosexual couples with male factor fertility. Male factor infertility can range from severe (supplement with donor sperm or pursue advanced treatment with Dr. Bastuba), moderate (sperm pooling), to slight infertility (sperm washing).
- Couples using donor sperm (directed or anonymous/open)
- Couples facing timing issues such as partner being out of town or on military deployment
- Couples in which the male experiences sexual dysfunction
- Women with poly-cystic ovary syndrome or irregular periods
Leave A Comment